PROGEAR® Anti-Fog for Glasses - GEL
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel | Anti-Fog Wipes
[Limited Time] Grab 3 for the price of 2 (use code "AFGBF342" at checkout). Redeem by selecting "3" in the quantity bar below and use code at checkout.
Reasons To Buy
Reasons To Buy
✓ Lowest Price Guarantee Policy
✓ Free Shipping | 7-Day Moneyback Guarantee
✓ Ranked Best by The Guardian News
✓ No Foggy Glasses with Masks
Why Anti-Fog is Awesome
Why Anti-Fog is Awesome
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses Ranked Best On The Guardian:
"It's hard to believe I went months before trying this gel, and given it's cheaper than the somewhat less effective spray, I'll be recommending it to every four-eyes I see in the street." - Elias Visontay, The Guardian Reporter (2021) - Read Full Article
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - The Quick and Sustainable Solution:
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel has become a widely demanded product in the wake of mandatory face mask rules. Our Anti-Fog Gel and Anti-Fog Wipes was created with a new and improved formula that is free from PFAS (PFOA & PFOS), which are a group of chemicals that can lead to serious health issues such as cancer and hormone disruption. With PROGEAR® Anti Fog Gel, you can apply with peace of mind and without hesitation.
PROGEAR® Anti Fog Gel is the best anti fog gel for glasses. Our anti fog gel provides a transparent anti-fog coating which is designed to keep your glasses lenses free from fogging up to 24 hours.
Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - Features & Benefits:
- 5g Anti-Fog Gel + Synthetic Chamois Cleaning Cloth
- 100+ applications
- Safe for all lens materials including multi-coated
- Lasts 24 hours
- New and improved formula PFAS free (PFOA & PFOS). Eco-friendly and toxic free.
- No alcohol
United States, United Kingdom, Canada, Australia
Free Shipping: 7-10 Business Days
Expedite ($9.95): 5-7 Business Days
Express ($19.95): 2-4 Business Days
Free Shipping on Orders Over US$150 for the following countries (7-10 Business Days): MX, NZ, CN, ID, JP, KR, MY, PH, SG, TH, TW, VT, AT, BE, BG, CH, CZ, DE, DK, ES, FI, FR, GR, HU, IE, IT, LI, LU, MC, MT, NL, NO, PL, PT, RO, SE, SK, SM.
Rest of the world (countries not listed above):
Orders Over US$250: Free Shipping 7-10 Business Days
Orders Between US$150-US$250: Shipping Cost US$19 (7-10 Business Days)
Orders Under US$150: Shipping Cost US$39 (7-10 Business Days)
Please Note (if you choose prescription lens):
For orders including sports prescription lenses, please note the lenses you ordered are special lenses with sports wrap geometry and require advanced digital fabrication which will take 4-7 additional days.
How to Use
How to Use
1. Open the cap and gently cut off the tip of the tube to release the gel.
2. Apply only a tiny drop on each lens for best results. A single unit/box of Anti-Fog Gel holds up to 100 applications. 1 application per day is recommended.
3. Gently wipe the entire lens with the Chamois Cloth provided to ensure proper anti-fog results. DO NOT use a different microfiber cloth.
4. Apply on both sides of the lenses.
[Q] Can I use it for any glasses?
[A] Yes, it is designed with a new and improved PFAS free formula that can be applied to all glasses, eyewear, and lenses including multi-coated.
[Q] Can it be used when wet?
[A] It can, but results will not be great. Please make sure to apply on dry lenses to ensure that Anti-Fog application is optimal.
[Q] How many times can I use?
[A] One Piece of our Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses can be used up to 100 applications.
[Q] How many times should I apply per day?
[A] Apply only a tiny drop on each lens for best results. Only apply once per day. One application will last up to 24hrs.
The product was advertised as PFAS free, but when received, it says it contains fluorinated surfactants which are a type of PFAS
I’m amazed at how well this works! Great product
I work in the oil field and it gets pretty cold out here!! At times I have to wear a mask, and my glasses continually fog up. I’ve tried everything under the sun to alleviate this problem, so I figured I would give this a try. Although it is better than most that I have tried, it still does not completely eliminate fog or condensation buildup on your glasses. I followed the instructions to the letter, but still was not completely satisfied with the results. I thought that I found the holy grail, but anyway…
I would like if someone can email or call me back considering my order because I still didn’t get it! I called yesterday and I got disconnected with the person I was speaking too. Thank you
Great customer service-a discount for ordering 3 gels was not applied when I checked out. Called and the issue was resolved satisfactorily immediately. Also if I have a question, I am greatly pleased with the quick, accurate, personable response I receive. The anti fog gel works exceptionally well.
When I first received the product, I applied it according to the video with “spotty” results. Here is what actually works for me:
1. Wash the glasses with soap and water, and dry with a clean soft cloth. This is my normal cleaning routine. It’s great for removing oily smudges and any grit without scratching.
2. Apply a small dot of gel on the front of the first lens, and smear it evenly over the whole front of the lens with your clean fingertip.
3. You might have enough left on your finger to do the other lens front, but if not, apply another tiny dot to finish smearing the second lens front.
4. Do the same process on the back of each lens.
5. Use the provided chamois to buff each lens very gently, only until it’s clear and smear-free. Don’t apply too much pressure! This is a surfactant, so it must remain on the surface of the lens to be effective. Too much pressure might totally remove it.
6. Put your COVID mask on and breathe hard. If there is any fogging at all, repeat the process. After the second or third try, you will be a pro.
I’m just waiting to see how long it lasts. In any case, I’m very happy to have finally found an anti-fog product that actually works! The true test will be when I go motorcycling in the cold tomorrow …
Progear anti fog eye glasses really works. Wearing masks made it impossible to see with fog on my glasses. Progear saved me. I strongly recommend it.
Works great for my kids glasses . No more foggy glasses while wearing a mask.
This gel really works. My poor 7 year old son was dealing with foggy glasses every day at school while wearing his mask. I tried a lot of products to help him but they didn’t work… glad I found this because it really works & he can finally see clear with no more fog. I made sure to buy more so we wouldn’t run out. Great product!! Highly recommend.