Further Asked Questions
1. HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? (NO PRESCRIPTION)
United States: 1-3 Working Days
Hong Kong: 1-3 Working Days
Rest of World: Normally 3-6 Working Days. However, we cannot guarantee delivery within these time frames.
E-Optician cannot be held responsible for late delivery due to unexpected customs clearance delays, weather, or mechanical delays by the carrier. E-Optician is also not responsible for packages lost, stolen, or damaged after delivery by the carrier.
2. HOW SOON WILL I RECEIVE MY ORDER? (CUSTOM PRESCRIPTION)
Most orders are manufactured within 10 days from the time we validate your prescription. Certain orders with extreme prescriptions will take extra time and you will be notified before we process your order.
Including shipping, most orders can be delivered within 2 weeks.
3. HOW CAN I TRACK MY ORDER?
As soon as your order is shipped, you will be sent a shipping confirmation email. This will allow you to track the status of your shipment in real-time.
4. HOW DO I KNOW IF MY PACKAGE HAS BEEN SHIPPED?
You will receive an automatic confirmation email once you place an order. Once the order has been processed and is ready to leave our warehouse, you will receive another email with shipping information and the unique tracking number. Please note that the shipping confirmation email does not necessarily mean that the carrier has picked up your package from our warehouse. Please use the appropriate carriers tracking features to determine when your package has been picked up and is in transit.
Please allow 24-48 hours from the time you place your order for its status to update.
5. WHY DIDN'T I RECEIVE AN ORDER CONFIRMATION/SHIPPING CONFIRMATION EMAIL?
After an order is placed, we send an order confirmation email to the email address you provided us. After we ship your order, we also send a shipping confirmation email to you. If the confirmation emails were not received in your inbox, please be sure to check your spam/junk folder.
6. WHICH PAYMENT METHODS DO YOU ACCEPT?
We securely accept the following payment methods: VISA, MasterCard, American Express, PayPal. All payments are processed with 256-bit SSL encryption for secure ordering.
7. WHAT SHIPPING METHODS DO YOU USE?
Most orders within the United States will be delivered via USPS. In addition, we also offer shipping via other reputable carriers such as FedEx, DHL, UPS, or SF-Express.
8. WILL CUSTOM DUTIES & FEES BE ASSESSED?
Our designated carriers will handle import documentation on behalf of customers at their relevant port of entry with a small fee, i.e. customs brokerage. Customers are responsible to settle all duty and tax fees with their local customs office through the courier service, before the goods are delivered to their doors. E-Optician will soon launch "Tax/Duty Prepaid" service at a discounted fee as an option.
9. WHAT COUNTRIES DO YOU SHIP TO?
We offer worldwide shipping. We ship all orders by DHL, UPS, FedEx, or SF-Express. Exact shipping fee will be determined and shown during checkout.
10. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN POLICY?
You may return, exchange, or receive a refund on your glasses if you are unhappy with them for any reason, providing that the following conditions are met:
- You need to let us know within seven days after they have been received (based on courier’s signed receipt). The returned glasses need to reach us within 7 days after our return authorization. You are responsible for your own shipping to any one of our Customer Service Centers at your convenience. We recommend that you obtain proof of postage from post office in case you choose to post the return frame. We are unable to take responsibility for package lost in post.
- This returns process only applies to purchases made on our website (E-Optician.com). If your product was not purchased on our website, please refer to the original retailer.
- Please include the Return Authorization Form (we will email this to you upon receiving of your return request) with your return package.
- Return frame must be in its original condition and with all accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths). DO NOT peel off the “7 Day Free Return” void label attached to the temple or strap of frame on arrival. Carefully inspect the frame and try wearing your prescription lenses to ensure total satisfaction before peeling off the void label. You can only return the frame with the void label intact.
- Cost of lenses with your personalized prescription will not be refunded unless the lenses are erroneously fabricated. Therefore we recommend that you exchange to another frame with the same size and shape so that you can reuse your lenses.
- On requesting a replacement frame, discount codes or other on-site offers used with the original order may not be applicable on the replacement order and an additional payment for any differences may be required.
11. HOW SECURE IS MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
E-Optician adheres to the highest industry standards to protect your personal information. Your credit card information and personal details are encrypted during transmission using 256-bit SSL (Secure Sockets Layer Technology).
12. WHAT IS YOUR RETURN ADDRESS?
Our returns policy only applies to purchases made on our website (E-Optician.com). You may return the product to one of our warehouses:
E-Optician USA Address: 6858 E Posada Circle Mesa, AZ 85212, USA.
E-Optician Hong Kong Address: Flat C, 5/F, Hop Shi Factory Building, 22-24 Cheung Lee St, Chai Wan, Hong Kong.
If you have any other questions that do not appear in the FAQ, feel free to contact our customer support via email: email@example.com or by filling the form below with your inquiry. We do our best to respond to you within 1-2 business days.