Easy Returns & Warranty
At E-Optician, we aim to help every one of our customers get their frame and prescription lenses correctly, before placing an order with us. Although we strive for perfection when it comes to manufacturing our customers’ custom frame and lenses, we are happy to also offer an easy returns policy in case it's needed.
EXCHANGE / FULL REFUND POLICY: 7 DAYS
Within 7 days of receiving your item, you may return, exchange or receive a full refund on your glasses (frame and lens combo) if you are unhappy with them, provided that the following conditions are met:
The exchange / full refund policy only applies to purchases made on E-Optician.com.
- The exchange / full refund policy does not cover frame-only purchases. Frame-only purchases are only eligible for free exchange. If you wish to physically try the frame without placing an actual order, use our Home Try-On Service (Only available for USA). If you are not in the USA and wish to try our Home Try-On Service, please send us an email (email@example.com) for a special request.
- If your prescription lenses are not 100% accurate, we will replace it for a new lens package for free OR offer a full refund if we cannot fix the problem for you. All lens orders are independently evaluated upon return for correctness. If the order was made accurately according to the prescription originally submitted, returned orders will then fall under our 100 DAY PARTIAL REFUND POLICY.
- You used one of our free services (Find My Size Quiz, Consult Our Optician, or received a personal recommendation from E-Optician via email) and yet the frame fitting was still not correct upon arrival. We will replace it to a new frame size OR offer a full refund if we cannot fix the problem for you. Please note that our opticians will try their best to recommend frames that are suitable for your head shape only. Therefore, discomfort caused by external accessories such as hockey/football helmets will not be considered as an adequate reason for a full refund unless the usage of external accessories in conjuction with the glasses was originally brought to our opticians's attention.
- Your returned product must be in NEW condition, with all accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths). DO NOT peel off the “7 Days Free Return” void label attached to the temple or strap of frame on arrival. Carefully inspect the frame and try wearing your prescription lenses to ensure total satisfaction before peeling off the void label. You can only return the frame with the void label intact.
- Within this 7 day full refund period, E-Optician will be responsible for the return shipping fee.
PARTIAL REFUND POLICY: 100 DAYS
Following the 7-days full refund period, customers will automatically proceed to our partial refund policy which means that if you are unhappy, you are still eligible to return, exchange or receive a refund on your glasses (frames only) within the next 100 days, provided that the following conditions are met:
The partial refund policy only applies to purchases made on E-Optician.com.
The cost of lenses with your personalized prescription will not be refunded within this period.
Your returned frame must be in NEW and RESELLABLE condition, with all accessories included in your package (e.g. cases and cloths).
On requesting a replacement frame, discount codes or other on-site offers used with the original order may not be applicable on the replacement order and an additional payment for any differences may be required.
You have 100 days from the date you received your purchase to call us for a return authorization (RA) number. The returned product needs to reach us within 30 days once a return authorization has been issued. You will be responsible for the return shipping to any one of our Customer Service Centers at your convenience. We are not responsible for packages lost in transit.
Please include the Return Authorization Form (we will email this to you upon receiving your return request) with your return package.
365 DAYS MANUFACTURER WARRANTY
365 days (one year) warranty that covers manufacturer defects on the frame and the lenses. Damage and wear from normal use doesn’t apply.