PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Bundle Set (Gel & Wipes)
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses Ranked Best On The Guardian:
Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - The Quick and Sustainable Solution:
PROGEAR® Anti-Fog Gel has become a widely demanded product in the wake of mandatory face mask rules. Our Anti-Fog Gel and Anti-Fog Wipes was created with a new and improved formula that is free from PFAS (PFOA & PFOS), which are a group of chemicals that can lead to serious health issues such as cancer and hormone disruption. With PROGEAR® Anti Fog Gel, you can apply with peace of mind and without hesitation.
PROGEAR® Anti Fog Gel is the best anti fog gel for glasses. Our anti fog gel provides a transparent anti-fog coating which is designed to keep your glasses lenses free from fogging up to 24 hours.
Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - Features & Benefits:
- 5g Anti-Fog Gel + Synthetic Chamois Cleaning Cloth
- 100+ applications
- Safe for all lens materials including multi-coated
- Last 24 hours
- New improved formula PFAS Free (PFOA & PFOS)
Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - Instruction to Use:
- Open the cap and gently cut off the tip (roughly 2mm) of the tube to release the gel.
- Apply only a tiny drop on each lens for best results. The 5g tube is enough for 100 applications.
- Gently wipe entire lens until dry & clean. DO NOT use a microfiber cloth, use the yellow Chamois Cloth included to ensure proper anti-fog results.
- Apply on inner side or both sides of lenses.
Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses - FAQ:
[Q] Can I use it for any glasses?
[A] Yes, it is designed with a new and improved PFAS free formula that can be applied to all glasses, eyewear, and lenses including multi-coated.
[Q] Can it be used when wet?
[A] It can, but results will not be great. Please make sure to apply on dry lenses to ensure that Anti-Fog application is optimal.
[Q] How many times can I use?
[A] One Piece of our Anti-Fog Gel for Glasses can be used up to 100 applications.
[Q] How many times should I apply per day?
[A] Apply only a tiny drop on each lens for best results. Only apply once per day. One application will last up to 24hrs.